Join the infoday on 25 April 2023, to receive more information of the EIT funding
10.00 – 10.20 Introduction – EIT Culture & Creativity
10.20- 11.20 General conditions of the calls & application process
11.30- 12.30 Contents of the Calls for Proposals
12.30-13.00Questions & Answers
Register for free through here
The registration form will be kept open until reaching maximum attendee capacity.
The event will also be recorded and can be viewed online later.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions.
EIT Culture & Creativity is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). It's a Knowledge and Innovation Community designed to strengthen and transform Europe’s Cultural and Creative Sectors and Industries (CCSI) by connecting creatives and organisations to Europe’s largest innovation network. For the next 7 years, EIT Culture & creativity will:
- empower and connect creatives and innovators across Europe and contribute to a more resilient, more sustainable, and transformational sector.
- unlock latent value from a multitude of small cultural and creative stakeholders through technology transfer, improved cross-sectoral collaboration and their effective integration in production value networks.
- strengthen artistic driven innovation as an indispensable part of the European Innovation Ecosystem.
- reinforce the appreciation and anchoring of European values, and identities.
- harness the unique position of the Cultural and Creative Sectors and Industries to facilitate Europe’s Green, Digital and Social transitions.