When December 1, 2022 at 13:00 to 15:00 EEST (Helsinki)
Where Online event, Teams Click here to join the meeting
The Webinar offers in-depth knowledge of the current situation and the change trends of the textile and fashion industries. In the webinar the main focus is on taking the next step further of the study results.
The main questions to be discussed are, in the light of the study findings on the international competitiveness of the European and Finnish textile and fashion industry
1) what are the needs of the sector to live up to its future potential
2) what steps need to be taken to realize those needs?
• Welcome & practicalities – Gaia Consulting
• Introduction – Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment in Finland
• Competitiveness of textile and fashion industry in Europe and Finland – Gaia Consulting
• Joint discussion and Q & A
• Summary – Gaia Consulting
The Webinar will be held in English and is open for everyone.
Further information : Minna Jyrälä minna.jyrala (at) gaia.fi
Further information on the project: Solveig Roschier solveig.roschier (at) gaia.fi Annu Markkula annu.markkula (at) gaia.fi